- Fiji's Super Rugby hopes fade as SANZAAR push World League
As it stands, sources tell Fairfax Media that SANZAAR's appetite for expansion has cooled substantially and is contingent on new and current entrants - including current Japanese team the Sunwolves - ...
- 8 hours ago 15 Oct 18, 5:32am -
- Queensland Reds to appoint Peter Ryan as defence coach
When they were off mentally and leaking six tries to the lowly Sunwolves in Tokyo, it was embarrassing. The end result was letting in 66 tries and only the Sunwolves (99) gave up more in 16 games. It ...
- 5 days ago 10 Oct 18, 3:16am -
- New coach Tony Brown to make national team members prove worth for Sunwolves
New Sunwolves head coach Tony Brown said Friday the Japan national team members in line to play at the 2019 Rugby World Cup will need to prove themselves if they are to play Super Rugby next year. The ...
- 9 days ago 6 Oct 18, 4:54am -
- Stunning catch propels Australia past White Ferns
The White Ferns' opening World Twenty20 match is against Sri Lanka on November 4. Next Story Ex-AB to join Sunwolves 1 2 3 4 YOU MAY LIKE Sponsored Links by Microsoft Microsoft Surface - The most prod...
- 10 days ago 5 Oct 18, 6:31pm -
- Super Rugby: Former All Black Rene Ranger signs with Sunwolves
Former All Blacks centre Rene Ranger has signed with the Japan-based Sunwolves for the 2019 Super Rugby season. The six-test international was one of four players unveiled as part of the Sunwolves squ...
- 10 days ago 5 Oct 18, 4:02pm -
- Rugby: Brave Blossoms will need to prove themselves, says new Sunwolves boss
New Sunwolves coach Tony Brown talks to the media at Prince Chichibu Memorial Rugby Ground in Tokyo, on Oct. 5, 2018. (Kyodo) TOKYO (Kyodo) -- New Sunwolves head coach Tony Brown said Friday that ...
- 10 days ago 5 Oct 18, 2:36pm -
- Sunwolves sign Rene Ranger and Phil Burleigh
The Sunwolves have completed the signings of centre Rene Ranger and fly-half Phil Burleigh ahead of the upcoming Super Rugby campaign. Ranger, capped six times by New Zealand, joins once-capped Scotla...
- 10 days ago 5 Oct 18, 2:16am -
- Sunwolves lure Ranger to Japan
Former All Blacks centre Rene Ranger has joined the Sunwolves for the 2019 Super Rugby season. Ranger was one of four players unveiled to be part of the Sunwolves squad for next year, as the Japanese ...
- 10 days ago 5 Oct 18, 2:10am -
- Former All Black Ranger joins Sunwolves for 2019 season
TOKYO (Reuters) - Former All Black Rene Ranger and flyhalf Phil Burleigh, capped once by Scotland, will join the Sunwolves for the 2019 Super Rugby season, the Tokyo-based side announced on Friday.
- 11 days ago 5 Oct 18, 1:28am -
- Cool your jets, chaps: World Rugby reins in TMO powers
Queensland Reds coach Brad Thorn and Sunwolves counterpart Tony Brown, in particular, questioned cards given to their players in Super Rugby fixtures after the TMO convinced on-field referees to chang...
- 11 days ago 4 Oct 18, 5:24am -