- Champions Cup: Saracens begin defence against Racing 92
In the Challenge Cup, European rugby union's second tier, Worcester play Russian team Enisei-STM, while newly-promoted Premiership club London Irish face Welsh side Scarlets. Fellow Premiership team ...
- 11 hours ago 24 Aug 19, 9:50am -
- Mind games - Rugby World Cup warm-ups fraught with danger
"Most fans and rugby people were thinking that if Stevie Ferris is fit ... "It didn’t matter if I was playing Zebre at the Kingspan on a Friday night or a Grand Slam decider at the Millennium Stadium.
- 18 hours ago 24 Aug 19, 2:34am -
- Dragons host Castres in European opener
They then travel to Krasnodar on Friday, November 22 before a crunch double-header with Worcester in December, the first encounter being a return to Sixways for director of rugby Ryan on Saturday ...
- 2 days ago 23 Aug 19, 3:16am -
- 2019/20 Heineken Champions Cup and Challenge Cup fixtures announced
Also in Round 1 on Saturday, 16 November, Leicester take on Pau at Welford Road, the Scarlets and the Dragons are at home against London Irish and Castres Olympique respectively, Wasps are at Bordeaux ...
- 2 days ago 23 Aug 19, 2:02am -
- FFA Cup run is great, but we want promotion, say jubilant Moreland
One for the ages: Moreland mascot Ziggy the zebra goes national at the FFA Cup match against Queensland's Magpies Crusaders. Now they have become the lowest-ranked side ever to reach this stage of the ...
- 3 days ago 22 Aug 19, 12:38am -
- This Is Zebre
In an exclusive feature-length documentary, RugbyPass goes behind the scenes with Zebre Rugby Club in the build-up to their final pre-season match with local rivals Benetton Rugby. Through the eyes of ...
- 3 days ago 21 Aug 19, 7:02pm -
- Ian McKinley misses out on Italy's 31-man Rugby World Cup squad
and Zebre's Carlo Canna. The former Leinster half-back has featured 9 times for Italy since 2017, after qualifying under residency rules, however he is still yet to start a test match. Captain Sergio ...
- 4 days ago 21 Aug 19, 2:23am -
- George Turner: I'll put my head in where it hurts against the French despite concussion woes
“I got concussed against Zebre in March,” recalled the 26-year-old ... READ MORE: Matt Taylor: Some Scotland players have already missed their last chance to reach the Rugby World Cup “I haven’t ...
- 4 days ago 20 Aug 19, 2:49pm -
- Parisse picked for fifth World Cup
The 139-cap back rower, a Challenge Cup champion with Stade in 2017, is joined by 10 players from Pool 4 side Zebre Rugby Club and Matteo Minozzi, a wing with Pool 3 club Wasps, who scored a hat-trick ...
- 6 days ago 19 Aug 19, 6:03am -
- Italy veteran Ghiraldini returns from injury for WC
“Choosing the 31 players for the Rugby World Cup and talking to those who will not continue ... Italy squad Forwards (18): Simone Ferrari (Benetton), Andrea Lovotti (Zebre), Tiziano Pasquali (Benetton ...
- 6 days ago 18 Aug 19, 1:37pm -