- UN-AUSTRALIAN ACTIVITIES: A round up of the other Super Rugby matches
This was an important match in the context of the Africa 2 Conference with Lions sitting in 1st and the Jaguares sitting in 3rd with less than 10 points separating the Lions, Sharks and Jaguares. This was a match with enterprising play that went righ…
- 13 hours ago 24 Apr 17, 6:06am -
- Looks like Lions or bust for SA!
Cape Town – The Lions, at the point in Super Rugby where all but two labouring Australian teams ... where they crucially earned the desired result against the Jaguares at Emirates Airline Park despite being some way below their A-game … and then…
- 16 hours ago 24 Apr 17, 3:45am -
- Fox Sports Lab’s numbers that matter in Super Rugby week nine
The attendance of 10,555 is the Waratahs’ lowest in their 132 Super Rugby matches at Allianz Stadium. Lions 24 def. Jaguares 21 at Emirates Airlines Park, Johannesburg The Lions avenged the round three defeat to the Jaguares in Argentina.
- 16 hours ago 24 Apr 17, 2:59am -
- Lions vs Jaguares: Super Rugby live scores, blog
Lions by 20. Join us here on The Roar for kick off at 3am AEST, pop the jug on and don’t forget to leave your thoughts on the match below. A Rotundity and happy ex hooker who just loves Rugby really, oh and my kids and Kendra of course who lets me…
- 2 days ago 22 Apr 17, 8:36am -
- Lions scrape home against Jaguares
A 77th minute penalty by Springbok flyhalf Elton Jantjies broke the deadlock to give the Emirates Lions a narrow 24-21 win over the Jaguares in Johannesburg on Friday night. Jantjies was dead-shot as he kept a 100 percent record to kick two crucial k…
- 3 days ago 21 Apr 17, 12:12pm -
- Lions steel themselves for another Super Rugby bone cruncher against Jaguares
“They have matured as a team. They have now become used to travelling and they better understand the demands of playing Super Rugby. We have prepared for a very physical challenge‚” said the scrumhalf. The Lions can solidify their position at t…
- 4 days ago 21 Apr 17, 1:05am -
- Lions make four Super Rugby changes for Jaguares
Johannesburg based Super Rugby franchise the Lions have named a team with four changes to play the Jaguares at Emirates Airline (Ellis) Park on Friday. Andries Coetzee will run out in his 50th Super Rugby game for the Johannesburg Super Rugby side.
- 5 days ago 19 Apr 17, 12:36pm -
- Super Rugby Round 8 Preview: Du Toit returns to face Emirates Lions
Pieter-Steph du Toit (TBC) will resume his DHL Stormers lock partnership with fellow Springbok Eben Etzebeth when the Capetonians host the Emirates Lions in a massive Vodacom Super Rugby clash on Saturday in Cape Town, where kick-off is scheduled for…
- 11 days ago 13 Apr 17, 7:48am -
- Du Toit brothers together against Lions
Springbok Pieter-Steph du Toit has been joined by his younger brother Johan in the DHL Stormers match day squad for the big Vodacom Super Rugby derby against the Emirates Lions at Newlands on Saturday. Johan, just 21 years of age, followed his older…
- 12 days ago 13 Apr 17, 6:14am -
- DHL Stormers v Emirates Lions at DHL Newlands
The DHL Stormers will be looking to extend their winning streak to seven games when they face the Emirates Lions in a South African Vodacom Super Rugby derby at DHL Newlands on Saturday. The DHL Stormers have won their first six games this season ...
- 12 days ago 13 Apr 17, 12:07am -